You know how we all love chocolate!!! This is sooo yummy. You may think after the 2-3 hours that it is not done because it will look kinda gooey. That is how it is supposed to look like. It has a hot fudge consistency. Try it and let me know if you like it! Oh, and vanilla ice cream is a must!
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup flour
3 tbsp cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 3/4 cups boiling water
1. Mix together 1 cup brown sugar, flour, 3 tbsp cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
2. Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla. Spread over the bottom of slow cooker.
3. Mix together 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle over mixture in slow cooker.
4. Pour in boiling water. Do not stir.
5. Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.