Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Parmesan-Crusted Chicken


This is a favorite at my house!!

1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 egg
1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. lemon juice

In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and garlic powder. In another bowl, beat the egg. Place the parmesan cheese in a third bowl. Coat chicken in flour mixture, then dip in egg, and then roll in the cheese.
In a skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with nonstick spray; drizzle with lemon juice. Bake uncovered, at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until juices run clear.

4 comments:

  1. I made this for dinner tonight! It was so delish!! Even my picky eater ate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now one of our absolute faves!! Yummers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of Jared's favorites!! I made a dinner tonight that was so yummy. I will post it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo good!!! I made it for dinner tonight and it was a hit. Definitely will be making this again!

    ReplyDelete