Have you ever had a loaded sweet potato at Texas Roadhouse? They are so good! This is a healthier version but tastes the exact same! And they are only 2 points per potato on weight watchers!
1 large sweet potato
2 tsp butter
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
8 mini marshmallows
1. Cut a hole in the top of sweet potato and microwave 13-15 minutes, until it's easy to stick a knife into.
2. Melt butter, after butter is melted add: vanilla, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir well.
3. Slice potato down center and sides.
4. Pour mixture into potato, add marshmallows.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until it starts to turn brown.