This is a Good Things Utah recipeChicken Picatta
2 (Six Ounce) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
pinch Kosher salt
pinch Black pepper
¼ C. Flour, for dredging
2 Tbs. Oil, for frying
2 Tbs. Butter
2 oz. White Wine (optional)
8 oz. Chicken Stock
4 Tbs. Capers, rinsed
3 Slow roasted tomatoes
1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
1 Tbs. Fresh Oregano, roughly chopped
· Pound chicken breasts flat so that they cook fast and evenly.
· salt and pepper
· Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
· Heat oil in a stainless steel pan.
· On medium-high heat brown chicken smooth-side down first, until golden, then flip.
· Add wine and chicken stock to pan and begin to reduce.
· Add butter, lemon, and capers. Reduce sauce until thick and chicken is fully cooked.
· Finish with slow roasted tomatoes and fresh oregano.