Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers website and tweaked it a little. My entire family loved it...even the picky ones!!

1 cup(s) Coca-Cola Diet Coke, or other diet cola
1 cup(s) ketchup
1/4 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp hot pepper sauce, habanero-variety recommended (I use Frank's Hot Sauce)
3 Tbsp steak sauce
1 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
1 tsp garlic powder (I used fresh minced garlic)
1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast (I used 4 breasts)

Mix first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chicken breast in crock pot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. An hour before serving, I take the chicken breasts out and shred them with 2 forks, and return them to the crock pot with the sauce.
**This is good over brown rice, in a tortilla as a wrap, or on a hamburger bun (drain off extra juices first!).

**6 WW points for 1/4 of the recipe. Add extra pts. for rice, tortilla, or bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment